The Flight School off Gwinnett is authorized under Federal Law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. The Flight School of Gwinnett's file number is ATL214F01689000. Click here for details

International students should first complete the Enrollment Formon our website to begin the visa process. After completing the Enrollment Form, The Flight School of Gwinnett will send you a confirmation email and an an I-20 form in the mail. Take this form to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate along with your passport. They will issue your visa

faa part 141 approved!

Certification of Availability of Funds:

This is to certify that __________ is intended to go the U.S.A. to study for a Commercial Pilot's License (FAA). The Required fees as well as the cost of his/her maintenance during his/her stay, estimated to be combined U.S. $ ________ is available to be paid in full prior to start of his/her studies.


Print name:__________________________________________


The Flight School of Gwinnett, Inc.

800 Airport Road  -  Suite 101  -  Lawrenceville, Georgia  -  30046

Call Now To Start Your Career In Aviation!

Training Professional Pilots Since 1985!

Before the I-20 form can be sent to you, The Flight School of Gwinnett will need the following:

• Completed online Enrollment Form
• Proof of financial ability to pay for your instruction (see Payment Information page)
• Proof of English language proficiency
• Educational transcript (if required to provide proof of education level)
• $2,500 check in U.S. Dollars for tuition deposit; $2,250 of this will be deducted from the total course price.

Students should coordinate the items listed above with The Flight School of Gwinnett via email. We will contact you after completion of the Enrollment Form at the email address you provided. Any questions may be directed to

You will need a copy of the sample letter below attached to your visa. This letter will have to be shown at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your country, and U.S. Border Immigrations require this letter to be signed by you, or your parents, should they be responsible for your pilot training cost.

International Students - M1 VISA